Wednesday 26 September 2007

Wed 26 Sep 07, a short tempo run

I worked at the Melb Show today with the Vic Little Aths starting races on a grass 33m 6 lane track for five hours, a little bit of fun which the kids enjoy, doing the same on Friday.

After a little walk around the Show I decided a short visit to the gym at the RAAF Base on the way home, just 30 min of core work and some lower back stuff to break the core work.


I drove to Riverbend at 5pm, I took off for a 6 min warm up along the river and then picked the pace up for 20 minutes and tried to run with my HR between 158-162bpm, I was surprised that I was a little more tired than expected and I thought I wasn't going as fast as I expected. I then ran 40 min at a gentle pace to finish of the session. Stretching afterwards, calf, achilles, hammies & ITB (totally forgot quads). Approx 12km for the evening

1 comment:

jojo said...

hellloooooooooo...how can youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu not know how tiring it is to hang out with kids all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!