Wednesday 12 September 2007

Tue 12 Sep 07, no running, a visit to the gym (yawn)

Sore foot still and lots more fluid or swelling, blood blister is starting to become more noticeable but still a long way from the surface, but it looks like an elephant foot is attached to my ankle and I am already sick of limping...

Well I decided I better do something physical, I had cancelled my run leaders gig due to my foot. I left work at 5:30pm and went to the gym for nearly 40 minutes, warmed up on the bike, then did some stretching and then about 10-15 minutes of core work...blah blah blah

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how blah, blah, blah it can be at the gym when you can't run!!

Hope you can pop it soon!

jojo said...

well stu.. i know what you would say to me... patience grasshooper .. ok you wouldnt have said grasshopper..i ad-libbed lol.. FUNNY THO!

Unknown said...

My sympathy from one limper to another. Are you of the "burst it" or the "leave it" ilk? I'm a burster personally. Hope it surfaces soon.

I think I'll take a leaf from your book and head to the gym tomorrow. No running for 3 days and I feel like a hippo.

Ewen said...

That's a weird injury Stu. I wonder what caused it?

Congrats to the club on doing so well with the teams. Good stuff. I only wish club competition was that strong up here.

Anonymous said...

Gyms suck at times .. how is is cleared up by now ... otherwise pop that sucker and let teh blood run free .... :-)

Anonymous said...

Bugger ... that was me ...!!

Eat Em