Sunday 2 September 2007

Sun 02 Sep 07, an easy 60 min run in the dark

Father's Day...C, D & K stayed over and we went to the local park and had breaky using the BBQ's and we hung out there for 90 minutes, swinging & sliding, a nice morning. Then coffee for me and hot chocolates/milkshakes with cookies for the boys at the Coffee Pot in Werribee.




After a short walk along the river the boys convinced me that they needed to visit their favorite shop, a pet shop in Werribee which has lots of reptiles. Then we watched a DVD and played chess, yes even my 6 year old knows the basics.






I wasn't sure if a run was going to happen, as I wasn't in the mood for it when I dropped the boys back with Julie at 5ish, but just before 7pm I got changed and took off for a relaxing 12km run from home, sitting just above and below 5k per min pace!

Hmmmm, Rupert may have guessed the 'style' of training. Will be visiting Gregor for my tests after the HM.

1 comment:

jojo said...

cute piccy's