Thursday 20 September 2007

Thu 20 Sep 07, Indoor football & an easy jog in the evening

Today I went for a 15 min run prior to indoor football and then we played a game with 3 reserves, another win and two more an we will be in the finals. I even managed to score a goal today! :-)


Once I arrived at the track I ran 5 laps around the outside lanes and on the grass , dodging the plovers. I then stopped and did some static stretching. I then ran 3 laps with Justin (15) and then three laps with Bel. I wasn't in the mood for a session today and I thought a few laps would be more than enough. Tonight I had three runners coming to the track and I wanted to pay them a bit of attention as Scott & Michelle were joining our Club and had also agreed to race in the Tan Relays on Sat. I then ran two laps of the complex with Scott and then stood around and watched their session.

All up for the day, not including the game of soccer: 9k of gentle running

3 comments:

jojo said...

i love that... 9kms of gentle running..im not unfit..but i still consider 9kms at the LEAST a reasonable size run..ok probably only think that since injury!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Stu kicking a goal!!

Ewen said...

Have a good race Stu. I hope the club does well.