Monday 24 September 2007

Mon 24 Sep 07, just a light jog

My legs were tired today, I can feel tired quads, a combination of a BIG weekend, racing and training. No real probs, I am aware of my r.achilles, but not a problem, no other probs from the 'silly' events that I do not normally do and will not until 2008 Club Pentathlon Day :-)


I arrived at the track to help out with Relay Training and was asked to take over the coaching of the U9 boys relay team, the Team Manager suggested that she could manage the team and since I wasn't helping any teams I could coach the boys, a handful of 8 boys.

I agreed and then went and ran 3 laps to get my legs going whilst the kids were still congregating. I then took the all of the age groups for 2 laps and then some basic drills and dynamic stretching before handing them over to their Team Managers.

All up 2k of easy running.

No comments: