Monday 10 September 2007

Mon 10 Sep 07, very easy jog

I woke up feeling fine this morning until I got out of bed, the bottom of my r.foot is quite tender, and this morning I couldn't see anything, but this evening I can see a little bit of colour, so maybe a bruise?? My legs felt fine, basically felt like a hardish long run, so pretty happy with that.

Team & individual results have been published. GREAT news for our Club, 2nd in Men's Div 3 (wow), first in Men's Div 6 and 6th in Womens Div 2. We are VERY happy with these results, we think this means we have consolidated in the top 4 in Div 3 in our first year, very HAPPY with that and far exceeds are hopes. Div 6 we move further ahead and the women have settled in the top 10 of 15 teams.


I arrived at the track early before coaching Little Aths and I ran 6 laps very easy, I then did 2 laps with the kids and some drills and I feel quite good now, but my foot is still uncomfortable, but ok to run on. But I have no intentions of anything hard this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"this morning I couldn't see anything......"

For a second there I thought you had gone blind, most alarming!

Andrew(ajh) said...

I have been having some bottom of the foot tenderness after my long runs too ... my pod said today quite normal.