Wednesday 28 February 2007

February 2007, monthly stats & summary


February km's - 328km (Feb 06 - 246km)

YTD - 638km

Injuries - Nil, injuried means you can't run, doesn't it?

Excuses - Some management of right heel (inflamed achilles tendon attachment)

Races - one 400m, 1500 & 3000m and two 800m (2 meets). Super Sunset Melb Zoo 8km race.

Upcoming races - One more rd of the Shield Comp & then Region & maybe the Shield Final, so all track races.

Goals - Continue to work on endurance base, but will need to freshen a little for Finals.


A really good month, it has been a long time since I have run 2 months of over 300km and as it was a short month I am even more impressed. Also really happy with my consistency in the gym and I can visual see the difference in the abdominal area and I feel stronger too with the bulk. I have noticed that I am feeling quite tired now with the increase of training & intensity, but its within my control. All smiles this month.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great month, things are looking perfect for a great winter :-)

And I am sure that Puffing Billy is getting worried too.

Anonymous said...

Go Stu, some good mileage there. Maybe you should change your handle to 'Forrest Gump'. Run Stu, run.

Great running.

Tesso said...

You should be smiling too after such a great February! Well done.

Anonymous said...

a good month stu, you will be flying in the winter season

Anonymous said...

that was me!

Ewen said...

Great month Stu. No reason why you can't run well in the remaining track races. Good foundation for the winter season too!