Tuesday 6 February 2007

Tue 06 Feb 07, easy trail run


As I am racing tomorrow in the Sunset Series Race around the Zoo (8km) I decided I would skip my track session and enjoy a very easy 9km run on dirt trails. A little bit of stretching afterwards and then back home.

Last year I ran 32:32, so it will be interesting to see where I am currently, I know my short track races I have been a bit off where I was last year, but I am hoping my endurance is slightly better. Should have a better idea tomorrow,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just done a muddy run so am looking forward to some 'dirt' trails instead! Good luck with the race :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great race tonight Stu.

Sorry I won't be there :0(

Clairie said...

Good luck in the race tonight!!!!

Vicky said...

Sounds like a fun event, hope it went to plan Stu.

MAR.