Monday 26 February 2007

Mon 26 Feb 07, R4K group


A long day today, left home 10 to 7 in the morning and got home again at 9:40pm, but I have tomorrow off so I'm sure I'll recoup my energy levels. I spent 40 min in the gym today at lunch, shoulders, chest all on the swiss ball and finished off with some balance work on the ball.

Finished work 5:15pm and then jogged at 5 min pace for 25 min and then took the medium pace 8k group for the R4K training group. Straight after the stretching I raced back to work where my car was parked and made my way back to Hoppers for a Western Aths Committee meeting.

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Thanks for the "race leadership" tonight Stu, and the "Strech" leadership too - it was the best stretch I've had in ages - I'm always a bit slack on the stretching front.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your still training well Stu. See you at the masters in a few weeks.