Tuesday 3 February 2009

At the track

Got to the track & jogged five laps with some of Burkie's 17 year old boys, chit chat about stuff and then I started convincing my girls to get their butts into gear.

I joined the girls and did the normal 3x100m strides and a few basic stretches & drills. Tonight 5/6x300m with a 200m float. As per normal I start behind the group and slowly catch the group, the first 3 reps were in 59 sec, I noticed that Steph was starting to struggle so as I caught her on my 4th rep I stayed with her, she was experiencing a stitch but still hit her time. On the next rep around the 150m she started to wheeze very badly (never has occurred before), so off the track, I walked with her for 5 min or so before the girls had finished their set and then she walked/jog with them.

I jumped back onto the track and did 2 more reps and then finished with 3 laps to cool down. About 7k tonight.

No comments: