Wednesday 25 February 2009

12 kids from my squad are off to VLAA T&F Champs

12 out of 16 kids who competed in the Region qualifiers have made it to the State Champs, 11 in running events! WOW and I am very happy, many for the first time which is very pleasing!

Four of the kids are in hurdles, two in the 100, one in the 200, four in the 400m, 5 in the 800m and two in the 1500m, with a couple doubling in discus or a jump. Great efforts and a couple more weeks of effort to go.

The kids tonight did short, fast & few reps. I jogged a few laps prior, and during, just a few k's for me.

3 comments:

jojo said...

congrats-they have done extremely well

Anonymous said...

Graet work Stu ....

Eat Em

Anonymous said...

Yes you are easily confused! They are orange - the photo I took just looked salmon coloured because it was a crappy camera so I posted the pic from the mizuno website (the actual colour they are)

Hope that helps Stu!