Wednesday 7 May 2008

A few laps and pilates

I arrived at the track at 4:50 and I started with four laps until a few of the kids arrived, I ended up jogging another 5 laps with various kids, all laps in lane 7/8. The only other activity for me during the 60 min coaching session was some demonstrations of drills and strength exercises.

7:30pm, 60 minutes of pilates (normal session), arguably the toughest session ever for me. Some new planks were introduced as well as some other touch (tough) exercises.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you are finally getting back to some running.good work.

Ewen said...

That was a good day Stu. 60 minutes of pilates! My brain needs a rest after 15.

jojo said...

..so who were you 'touching' at pilates hmmmmmm...lol...

Andrew(ajh) said...

I think 60 minutes of pilates would just about kill me :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry, I must have been paying extra attention to my charges, I certainly wasn't ignoring you, in fact I would have been very happy to see you out running.

jojo said...

lol..good one stu..now my comment seems ridiculous... obviously you went and fixed the typos!!!