Tuesday 20 May 2008

A morning lap of the Tan & at the track in the evening

This morning I meet a friend from work on the Tan at 6:30, she has never done a lap of the Tan so today was her day! We walked briskly and ran short intermediate periods for an entire lap. Once we finished we did push ups, step ups onto a park bench and then tri dips, 60 sec rest and then repeated. We then did 30 sec side plank, 60 sec front plank, 30 sec side plank, then a 60 sec break and then repeated.
_________________________

Tonight at the track with the boys as per normal, chatted with a few athletes and set their sessions. A bit of chit chat with a couple of parents and then I jumped into lane 3 and jogged three laps (avg 2:10 pace) before Cookie caught me and he told me he was going to jog a lap and walk a lap, sounded good to me and this meant I would have company, after 30 minutes we stopped.

A quick chat with Jo, Teagan & Claire, then parents and then back to Hoppers to drop the boys off and then home.
_________________________

WOW, note to my Blog: I finally made 300km for the year... :-( I'm not happy really, 300k is what I was hoping to run in January, not by the 20th of May!!!

1 comment:

jojo said...

yay 300kms..its a start mr stu :) have i even done that many this year:)