Sunday 25 May 2008

Ferny Creek

Last night I went to dinner in Hawthorn and enjoyed a great meal at 'The Base Camp', Nepalese cuisine and for the first time I had goat and quite enjoyed it.


This morning myself & Jo made our way for a late start (after 9am) at Ferny Creek, Jo's first visit. 70 minutes of enjoyable soft trails, a few hills but nothing major, still building the kms slowly.

A good weekend of easy running, for the next four weeks the plan is just run, build the legs and then maybe in one month maybe some rep work.

4 comments:

jojo said...

ummmmm you may call our running easy this weekend...but mannnnnnnnn i am completely stuffed!!!!!!!!!

Ewen said...

I'm inclined to believe Jo's nine exclamation marks.

Racing is a good alternative to rep work :)

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly the first time I met you was at Ferny Creek.

Seems like forever ago now!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stu,
Long time since I popped by...trying to catch up.
Next time in Glenferrie Rd try the Spud Bar just down the road from where you ate saturday night.
seems I now have your heel injury!

Cheers Chris