Tuesday 27 May 2008

The Tan in the morning & a few laps of the track in the evening

This morning I was meeting a friend on the Tan at 6:30 for a run/walk lap, I got into the city just before 6am, so I jogged a lap of the Tan first and then the second with Tania. Afterwards we did some tri dips, step ups x 3, then maximum push ups.
_____________________________

The track tonight, Jo (6x800), Steph (5x800) & Pierre (5x1000), I set their sessions and joined them with like athletes runners except Jo. I started with 4 laps of the infield, then some admin stuff with some parents. Then I jogged a few laps with Steph (12) then after chatting with her I joined a few of the guys for a bunch of laps before stopping to drop some clothes. I ended up re-joining with Cookie & Adrian and jogging around in Lane 7 & 8 for a few more.

A few laps with those doing cool downs, all up 15 laps + the in field.

No comments: