Wednesday 14 May 2008

No physical stuff for me today

I woke this morning to an improved knee, still slightly swollen and still an issue, BUT a lot better than yesterday.


Coaching this evening at the track, I used today as a strength session with minimal running (kind of), first they started off with a 3 lap warm up in lane 8 (normally 2), then double the amount of strides, before we started on drills and then lunges, squats and then 10 min of stair work before moving onto some criss cross work on the infield, then a game. Just a few trots for me here & there, enough to know there is improvement, but I am still INJURED. :-(

I even had to say no to Clare for a morning trot around the Tan tmrw. :-(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that the knee is improving.....mine is too :0)

Andrew(ajh) said...

My knee is niggling a bit too ... knee problems aren't contagious across the internet are they ?

jojo said...

yay the knee feeling better... and there'll be lots more times you can run with clare :)

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you let me down! I had to run the WHOLE way, yes the WHOLE way around by myself.. You let me know when you're better!

Ewen said...

I hope Western Aths does well at Sandown Stu.

AJH is right - I fell over and landed on my left knee last night. Luckily no jojo gore as I was being a whimp and wearing long pants.