Tuesday 6 May 2008

Circuit in the Botanical Gardens & a few laps at the track

This morning I was on the Tan at 6:30am with a lady from work I am helping gain some fitness, running on/off for 15 minutes, from the roundabout at Govt Dve upto the bottom of Anderson St where I saw Em with her training group, I said hi but obviously she wasn't aware of me running past. From there I got back to the Pillars and we went up and down the hill, first time doing sets of push ups every 30m and the second time lunges.

Then running along some dirt paths or power walking from park bench to park bench, stopping for 10 step ups and 10 tricep dips. We eventually stopped near Govt Drive and did 30 sec of oblique plank/plank/oblique plank x 2.
______________________

Tonight at the track with C, D & K, I was able to jog 8 laps of slow running with breaks in between for admin purposes and to chat with a couple of athletes re their session.

5-6km's worth for the day.

No comments: