Monday 26 November 2007

Mon 26 Nov 07, Albert Park

In the city area at 6:30 for my morning run, today I decided from the Barracks I would run to Albert Park, complete a lap and then do a few back streets to add in another km or so, depending on how I felt.

The first km or so were fairly casual, running out the stiffness from yesterday and then getting into some half decent pace (4:40ish), running along the lake I discovered that I went the wrong way today, (I was going clockwise), toilet required... by the time I got up the top end (St Kilda end) I had to slow back down to 5 min + pace and then when feeling ok, I increased back until I needed to slow down again.

Finally back at the Bob Jane Stadium end and a visit to the toilets I was able to get back int a faster pace. Once back up on Kings Way I decided I would run a few of the back streets so I could extend my run up to a min of 35 min. Did that, back at the Barracks in 33:30 so I added a lap of the Barracks wall, which is just under 1km. All up just over 8.5km.

No comments: