Monday 12 November 2007

Mon 12 Nov 07, 2 laps of the Tan

On the Tan this morning, two casual laps, nothing special, nothing bad, just ticking the run off the calendar and putting a few casual k's in the legs. First lap 18:32 and second lap 18:29 nice pacing, I only looked at my watch 3 times, when I first started to ensure it was going, after one lap and then when I finished. Slightly impressed.

Back to the Barracks, did 2 x 1 min planks (30 sec rest in between) and then 1 min each side of oblique plank and then another 1 min plank.


Leave for Canberra on the 7pm flight, staying at the Rydges, so I'll get a run in tmrw morning and Wed morning, no trips and hope to catch up with one of my best friends who I love dearly!!!

1 comment:

jojo said...

it sounds like you will enjoy your trip