Wednesday 24 October 2007

Wed 24 Oct 07, morning run

This morning I hit the Tan at 6:05am and ran towards the Yarra crossing at the Pillars, with a quick stop for a call of nature I then continued along the river upto Punt Rd, over the bridge and ran around Gosch's Paddock, enjoying some time on the grass before turning after 17 minutes and making my way back to my car so I could meet up with Clare.

This morning I took Clare through various parks Queen Victoria Gardens, Alexandra Gardens both near St Kilda Rd and then crossing Princes Bridge and running along the Yarra until reaching the Swan St bridge. We stopped a couple of times for some lower leg stretching and then finishing up at our cars parked near Government Dve on the Tan.

Some stretching and 2 x 1 min Planks and 30 sec each side on Oblique Planks. Just over 1 hour of running, felt ok, but I can tell that the legs are heavy and the core work is starting to take its toll.

1 comment:

jojo said...

i can definitely feel the core work i did yesterday.. sounds like you had an enjoyable run today