Wednesday 17 October 2007

Wed 17 Oct 07, a run along the Yarra

I got into the city on the Tan just after 6:40am, I jogged from work to the 3k marker on the Tan and jogged gently to the 2k marker, 5:05 which fitted into my plan, then I turned back and hit the 2k marker in 4:50, from then on each time I had a measurement I was sitting on 4:40 pace.

I ran past the Pillars and then crossed over to the dirt path along the Yarra, running upto Chapel/Church St, crossed the bridge and ran back up to Fed Square and then along St Kilda Rd back to work

Finished off with 10 min of stretching on the grass in the Barracks. Cool morning, T shirt & long Skins.


Little Aths General training tonight, a couple of laps and then I took the boys for some accelerations on the bend. Tonight I took the discus group.... yuk, but with only 3 coaches and more than 60 kids all together I had no choice as I had promised a throw tonight.

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

60 kids throwing discus's (disci ?) around sounds a bit dangerous to me. Less so than javelins I suppose!

Anonymous said...

Stu, you really shouldn't be talking about tooling boys on your blog :0)

I was a champion of the discus when I was in U12 Little Aths, 1st every time!!

Stu Mac said...

Jay, are you sure that you are not a 'proof reader' for a profession? lol Alright, I'll edit the 'tool' to 'took'..