Monday 8 October 2007

Mon 08 Oct 07, running laps to get some k's in...

I was all ready to leave home just after 6am for a run, but cirrcumstances changed and I needed to change my plans. So tonight I picked up Connor from his city school at 3:30pm and we went to the track. Connor had relay training at 5:30om, so we got there early, he played with his soccer ball with some other kids that arrived early and I ran some easy paced laps.

I started off with 3 gentle laps (2 min per lap) and I then did some stretching and then jogged a lap with Connor. I then ran 10 laps in lane 3, 4 & 5 (alternating each lap to break the boredom), most of the laps were run in 1m 45s ish...

I stopped after 10 laps, a quick chat with Burkie and then ran 5 more laps in 110 in lane 5. I then did some drills and strides for 15 minutes.

Finally a session, I was hoping to run 10k this morning, but you can only do what you can do! :-)

1 comment:

jojo said...

glad you got a session in