Wednesday 3 October 2007

Wed 03 Oct 07, my last S2F training run as a Run Leader

I started with a gentle 6.5km run this morning, along the Tan, Yarra, around the G and then back over to the Tan. Sat in the park afterwards stretching, so tight especially in my hips and hamstrings, I need to start stretching more, not just my calfs & achilles.


A game of indoor football during my lunch break, an easy win, 9-2 (even I scored a couple). Not to hard of a game, but a nice little work out.


Tonight I jogged to Fed Square for my final gig as a Run Leader for S2F. I am finishing up as I have committed myself to running the General Training for Werribee Little Aths on Wednesday nights and also I am over the RL gig, whilst the freebies are good and a little bit of pay for running, I have found myself bored with missing out on consistency with the runners, (different faces each week) and annoyed with those who are there to run fast which makes my job harder. Anyway, nearly 2 years and many good memories, so I'll leave it there!

Tonight's run was just over 10k, averaging below 5 min pace, which wasn't the plan, afterwards I walked back to my car.

1 comment:

jojo said...

its always mixed enotions when you leave a job...nice that you have good memories.. a couple of goals..wow..you really ARE a STRIKER