Wednesday 4 July 2007

Wed 04 Jul 07, S2F coaching

I managed a quickish 4k run in prior to arriving at Fed Square. I was going to take one of the 10k groups, but for some reason the 5k group was way bigger than the 10k group, so I moved over to help Rupert out and run as the back marker for the 5k group.

Once finished I took the stretching session and then myself and Rupert ran back to the Tan and then I continued on to my car. All up just over 10k for the night, but I should have left work earlier and tried to get 10k in prior to the S2F session. Oh well, I have a bigger day planned for tmw and I'll get a run in on Friday too.

1 comment:

jojo said...

a lazy 10kms or so ...seriously stu,,it cracks me up that 10kms is such a SMALL effort for you ..i cant wait to be ALLOWED to run 10kms xox