Sunday 22 July 2007

Sun 22 Jul 07, an easy run

Thanks for everyone's concerns, but it seems to only affect me when working hard and tiring..

Cold morning, 1 degrees when I pulled up at the gates of the You Yangs, no other club members there yet, so I went and jogged for 12 minutes, waited until 8:35 and took off with Adrian & Cookie. None of us wanted a hard run so we stuck on the horse trail to the left of the park and then eventually made our way over the other side of the road and ran on the Plantation area. As a group we ran just over 65, so over 75 for me for the morning.

Right achilles a bit tender, groin muscles sore like last XC, but the legs aren't too bad.

2 comments:

jojo said...

hmmmm. how long was the run today..after fainting yesterday??? and u know u would soooo say that to me!

Tesso said...

Scary stuff on Saturday Stu :-( Fingers crossed it is just sleep deprivation and stress.

1 degree - must've been freeeeezing out there!