Monday 16 July 2007

Mon 16 Jul 07, the Tan & Little Aths coaching

Packed my bag and was ready for work the night before (wow...organised), I set my alarm for 5:20am with all intentions of an early start involving two laps of the Tan. Alarm went and I changed my mind, but thankfully I hit snooze, which is 10 minutes, alarm again... and I thankfully got up, dressed, breaky, water and off. Arrived in the city 6:15, dropped my stuff at work and made my way to the Tan.

By the time I hit the roundabout it was just over 3 mins, hit lap and ran clockwise at a comfortable pace which turned out to be 5 min per km for at least 3km (just short of 15 min), 18:20 for my first lap. I then turned and did a lap anti clockwise, but I did 3 500m at a faster pace and completed the lap in 16:50, finally with some sweat in the very cool morning air.


Tonight I had heaps of kids, nearly 30, whilst its nice that my Monday session is being talked about throughout the kids and parents, if I always have so many I will probably need some help. Thankfully throughout the session one of the dads who has spoken to me about helping out throughout the WLAC General Training arrived and he sat in the middle of my circuit encouraging and providing advice, which was greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

jojo said...

yeah at 30.. youre probably almost needing another body to help out.. hopefully this guy will continue to come down