Thursday 19 July 2007

Thu 19 Jul 07, track session (kind of)

I arrived at the track early, too early, the gates were still locked, but I was already dressed so I went off for a 20 min run along the Fed Trail towards Werribee. Once at the track I did 10 minutes of drills and 6x60m strides working up a really good sweat.

Changed into my flats and then took off to do 6x400m but the session went downhill from here. Not feeling very good I swapped to 200m on (36-39), 200m off (55-59), but after 5 laps I called it a day.

Sat down for 20 minutes then stayed around to do some coaching.

2 comments:

jojo said...

hope you're feeling better now :)

Ewen said...

You have those kind of days. I think they're worse if they happen on track days, just because all the times are there in black and white.

30 is a big group. It seems hectic at Calwell if we get 15.

I hope the weekend goes well for you and the club Stu.