Sunday 1 July 2007

Sun 01 Jul 07, You Yangs

The weather was fairly good today for a run. A few of us met at the front gate at 8:30am, myself, Cookie & Luke ran together with two ex members of the Club from 20 years ago. We ran up to Turntable Car Park, along Rockwell onto GCD, up to the entry point for the Stockyards. This was the first time I was running through the Stockyards in the clockwise direction, an easier task, but still some nice sharp hills to be tackled.

Both Luke & Cookie surged on all of the hills and then either jogged at the top and waited or more often, they jogged back to me and then when up again with me. All up just over 18km.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Happy New (financial) Year!!

Close the book on last year and start a new chapter in your life.

I'm sure it wont always be a case of "Friday night, single and in bed before 10pm!"

Nice to finally meet you too! Roll on summer runs.... :-)