Thursday 26 July 2007

Thu 26 Jul 07, early run, indoor football, coaching

I started the day with an early run, light drizzle, not too cold at all, about a km into my run, it started pouring. Ran for 40 minutes at a nice pace, home by 6:15am and then quick shower and off to work.

A game of indoor football, we had a win, 8-3, only 1 reserve, a great workout.

At the track tonight I ran five laps and mucked around with a soccer ball on the infield before many arrived, whilst Tegan was warming up with her training partner I did some drills and then strides with Ads. I then finished off with some chatting & coaching with Tegan & later Clare. A couple of laps throughout the evening.

1 comment:

jojo said...

so a run..soccer..a run and then ummmm some more running..lol.. sounds like a heaps fun day!