Wednesday 3 January 2007

Wed 03 Jan 07, a morning Hoppers run

Out early this morning as Connor, Declan & Kaelan were being dropped off at 7am (ish). So out the door at 6am and I ran to the Riverbend car park and then along the road until hitting 6km, turn around and return back home to find the boys & Julie in the drive way.

When I left home this morning it was 18 degrees already, a beaut morning for a run, no wind to speak of and nice sunshine, worked up a good sweat.


No gym tonight as Connor & Declan are staying over, so when Kaelan is picked up I'll go to the local soccer pitch, the boys can muck around and I will do some lunges, squats, push ups & crunches etc.

2 comments:

Tesso said...

I think you stole our weather and replaced ours with yours - it was pouring rain here this morn! You'll be happy to know Clairie and I did still ran :-)

Vicky said...

Always good when you can get the kids involved in some way.

MAR.