Monday 22 January 2007

Mon 22 Jan 07, gym & an easy run


I arrived in the city at 6:30ish, dropped my clothes at work and then made my way to the gym. A really good session today, as per normal I used lights weights, reps of 12 with minimal rests. I did chest & shoulder on the 'fit ball', core work in between sets, did many lunges, squats & heel raises with more core work in between and then finished off with some gentle stretching. A good sweat and a great 60 minute session.

Tonight (5:30pm) was an easy run of 6.5k on a dirt trail run at 4:40 pace and then 3.5k on the Fed Trail (ashphalt). A nice night for a run, 22 degrees, minimal wind and bright sunshine, not a cloud in the sky. I would have liked to run further but I had time constraints with a meeting to attend tonight in Sunshine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I envy your dedication with the gym work, while I still manage some basic core work I have no patience for weight training I do one rep and get so bored!