Saturday 29 July 2006

Sat 29 Jul 06, a local run

10.1km today and 77km for the week so far, 25 runs/29 days this month

With no chance of running at the Club's Pack Run today and not being able to do a long run tomorrow, I got up at 6am and was out the door within 15 minutes. On order, I slow & easy run from home. The course is one I have pre-measured, no need for a watch as i had no intention of running fast and I dressed in a long sleeve T so I wouldn't. Cap, LS T, nike tights and shorts over the top with my Kayanos.

This morning my right calf was quite tender, yesterday whilst walking in the pool after my swim I got a massive cramp which took quite awhile to relax and obviously the way it felt this morning was as a result. By the end of the run it felt better, but stretching afterwards I could still slightly feel it, but its nothing to worry about.

Well an active week, 77km, 2 gym sessions & a pool session.




This morning I picked up Connor (7) & Declan (5) to take them to a Fun Day with the Hoppers Soccer Club (jumping castles, face painting etc), whilst waiting for them to finish their breaky I got a shot of me & Kaelan (4 months). Now we are off to to MV to watch the horses and to see if the boys can teach me how to win a trifecta....

3 comments:

Jaykay said...

Good on you for getting up at 6am Stu.

I looked out the window at 7am and then went back to bed :0(

Crissyjt said...

Cute pic Daddy, but you've got more hair than your son. He should be wearing the beannie!

Tesso said...

What a cutey. He looks like you already! Hmmm, I think I just gave you a compliment :-)