Friday 14 July 2006

Fri 14 Jul 06, around the G & the Tan after work

8km today and 52km for the week so far, 12 runs/14 days this month

I was hoping to run in the morning I forgot to set my alarm, so waking up at 7:05am was too late for a morning run, so I took my running gear to work to run either at lunch or after. I ended up running after work in the city before going back to home.

This afternoon's run is one I used to do quite a bit a few years ago, from Victoria Barracks down St Kilda Rd over the Yarra and then along the river until the Tennis Centre, around the G, over to Goschs Paddock, up Anderson St and finish on the Tan where I parked my car. Stretched, towelled myself dry and then went home, quick shower and then picked up 2 of my boys who are staying for 2 nights.


Plan for tomorrow's Club 'pack' run is at Gellibrand, there is a hill which is a few hundred metres which I can run up and then run down on an angle and then jog the flat (making a triangle) and then back up again and do this 8-10 times. This will allow the boys to run around but always be able to see me and I still get a few kms in, but the weather isn't looking the best for the w/e and I won't be subjecting them to an afternoon of watching dad in the rain. I'll get my Sunday run in after I drop them at home early for their mum's birthday breakfast.

No comments: