Monday 3 July 2006

Mon 03 Jul 06, a local evening run

12km today and 23km for the week so far, 2 runs/3 days this month

Not leaving work until 5:30pm meant a late run back at home. Having used my Garmin a few times from home I knew of a 12.1km course from home so off I went, with the aim of finishing in one hour, so I could shower, eat, drop the boys clothes back at their place and make it on time at a Committee meeting for Little A's.

Tonight I wore tights, shorts, cap & a T with flashing lights on both of my arms. Fairly cool but not too cold, finished the run in 58:30. Walked for 5 min to cool down, stretched on a towel inside and then did all I needed to do, even managed to get a piece of fish, potato in jacket and some spinach into me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lights on arms, now there's a gadget I haven't got yet.