Monday 24 July 2006

Mon 24 Jul 06, gym & a run from home

13km today and 22km for the week so far, 20 runs/24 days this month

Started my physical day in the gym at lunch, 15 minutes of light weights with very little rest, reps of 12 and of varying types, predominantly back, chest & arm. Then for 20 minutes I did core work which was broken up with 2 min work on a punching bag to break the core work up every 5 minutes which allowed the sweat to keep flowing.

My run tonight was from home, singlet, shorts & red flashing light attached to my arm with Garmin. The run was 12.6km in 56:30, I started hanging around 4:50ish pace, after 15 min or so I picked the pace up and sat in 4:40 area and the final 4-5 km the pace was a touch faster, generally 4:15-20 area. A pleasant run with nice conditions and a good sweat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Red flashing light, was that you....I thought it was the CFA, silly me....lol