Wednesday 4 May 2005

Wed 4 May, Capital City Trail

Today I ran from Coventry St and then did the Capital City Trail, which 12.3km, plus the extra I did. Today I feel tired from being up too late doing Club stuff & surfing the net, I also feel the effects of yesterdays session, but I will cruise this one.

58 minutes and a good sweat, it was 18.2 degrees at 6.30am when I was preparing to leave for work, but there was very little wind, a nice day for a run.

Actually when I think about it, most of the past few weeks the weather has been very kind! Now that I have noticed, it will probably go to 'poo'.

Late last night AV posted the complete results from the weekends race, Western A' Div 5 finished 3rd (very good, esp behind Mentone & Eureka), Div 7 finished 6th, U20 - 6th, U18 women - 7th & Div 3 women finished 16th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some might think the weather has gone to "poo" here, StuMac, but it's just the first drizzle of misty rain we've seen in a long while. Surfing the net late at night? I'd never do such a thing!