Wednesday 11 May 2005

Wed 11 May, Albert Park

Happy Birthday to my oldest sister (have 3), turns 36 today.

Wore a t-shirt today, but could have easily worn a singlet.. From the barracks down to Albert Park, 2 laps (23:04 & 22:55) and then a lap of the Tan in reverse. Easy & controlled pace.

Just before Anderson St I saw Georgie Clarke with a guy who appeared to be coaching whilst running, I suspect Shaun Crieghton, they were cruising and concentrating on stride length I overheard. Always cool to see the elite out there!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nah, StuMac, they were learning from watching you, I'll bet! I'd have to quickly find somewhere to hide if an 'elite' was even in the same vicinity as me!

Jen said...

Woohoo !! Celebrity sighting Stu Mac. Glad to see that your training is going well. I've missed chatting to you.

Unknown said...

I am impressed!!... "and then a lap of the Tan in reverse." My PT guy told me to do Lunges backwards, but whole laps of the Tan? That's talent!

Unknown said...

You are a brave man disclosing your sister's age!