Sunday 1 May 2005

The 1000th visitor & Wed 27 Apr, Albert Park

I have just noticed that my site counter is sitting on 990 (Sun 1 May, 7:17pm), can I ask if you are the 1000th visitor that you leave a comment on my Blog saying hi and announcing that you are the 1000th visitor. THANK YOU in advance, anyway, I better get back to updating my blog.

Today I'm suppose to run for 60 minutes, but arrived in the city 5-10 minutes later than normal and it took awhile to find a park, so 45 min will have to do!

I ran from the back of Victoria Barracks over to Albert Park and did an easy lap, passing each km marker around 4:55 to 4:58, happily just cruising along. Back around Sth Melb and to the Barracks, a very short stretch and off for a shower and off to work, first meeting at 8.30am. :-(

No comments: