Thursday 30 April 2009

April's running stats

A better month...


April km's - 230km YTD - 718km, but by the end of April 2008 I had only run 244km, so I am WAY ahead of last year's debacle.

Injuries - minimal usage of r.shoulder (cannot lift above head), but NOT hindering running. Sore heel, but managing and NO gout... :-)

Excuses - read above and of course always busy coaching others.

Races - My first race since Jan 09. I ran a shite XCR'09 Rd 1, 6km XC at Jells, but I ran... :)

Upcoming - XCR'09 Rd 2 Warragul 8km XC and Rd 3 Sandown 10k road, 2 races is sufficient to allow me to train to race better in coming months.

Goals - Consistency and break 260km for May 09.

Summary - April was the most kms this year and in the BIG picture still very minimal and with little quality, but it was over 200km and I am happy ish. But comparing the start of 2009 to the first four months of 2008, I am very happy.

No comments: