Wednesday 29 April 2009

Gym & Wyndham Park with the Squad

I started in the gym this morning, 20 minutes upper body (light but high reps) and 20 minutes of core, using fit balls, med balls and planks, ouch.
_______________

Indoor football at lunch, 9-3 our favour...
_______________

Yay tonight I had my squad at Wyndham Park, an easy ish night for all, including me. An 11 minute warm up along the river trails, then for a select few some stair drills whilst the others did some more jogging as they all had school racing this week.

Then some simple drills over 15m, breaking into a 50m stride, then 4x100m grass strides. The squad then did a TT on a set course which they have done before. My next bit of running was our group cool down which was 7 minutes of easy running.

1 comment:

jojo said...

woohoo you smashed them in soccer