Thursday 16 April 2009

Track session - Same as last week

Gym in the morning for 30 minutes, 20 minutes easy on the bike and then 10 minutes of core work, planks and table top crunches.
___________________

Two games of indoor football at lunch (a long lunch), the first game was my team, we lost 6-4, with one reserve. The second game I helped out a team who were short, so no reserves, drenched in sweat after two games.
___________________

Tonight at the track I started with a 2km w/up and then into 4x100m strides, as I was 'racing' on Saturday I decided I would stop at 5x800m in 3:15 pace with a 90 second recovery. Like last week I had a group of 7 going around at the same pace but shorter reps which result in a longer recovery.

Steph 5x500, Celeste 5x600, Jo 5x600, Mechelle 3x600, Sue 4x600, David did 6x800 (not racing) & me 5x800. I felt good cardio wise, but the legs were heavy....hmmm, maybe too much this week, will have to wait & see.

Three laps in lane 8 to cool down.

No comments: