Tuesday 28 April 2009

Ballan Holden endurance set on the Fed Trail

This morning I started in the gym just before 6:30am with Tania, we both sat on bikes for 10 minutes, then some upright rowing, more upright for me whilst T did mil press (I still can't lift above my head) and then oblique lifts. The 2nd set of exercise were shoulder raises (single for me) and oblique lifts again. Followed by some bi & tricep work, lunges and then 10 min of core work using med balls.
_____________________

Just five of us tonight on the trail, a few missing due to upcoming school XC races & the normal footy training. Myself, Jo, Claire, Elyse & Chelsea; tonight's plan was slightly different to the past 3 weeks, we did 5x4 min with 3 min of walk & shuffle for recovery. I sat slightly (I mean slightly) ahead of the girls, a really good set tonight and I felt in control and when required I could go slightly faster.

The big surprise was how well Elyse & Claire are going, the kids improve so much easier than a 42 year old slightly overweight man, whilst I am improving, they HAVE! Well done girls.

1 comment:

jojo said...

those kids have improved hugely-it took me til the fifth rep to ditch them even by 10m!!!!!!!!!!!