Wednesday 22 April 2009

Back to Ballan

Just prior to training tonight I picked up my new contact lenses; I have been wearing a set of lenses for a tad over their expiry date...and let me tell you they become uncomfortable in your eyes, but when you put the new lenses in....wow so comfortable! :-)
________________

I arrived early and took off for a very easy 10 minute run. 5pm, only 8 of us tonight, out for a 7 minute easy run along the trail before we started the regular 4x5 min efforts with 3 min recovery (90 sec walk, 90 sec shuffle).

Whilst I know this set is working, it is hard and not very popular with some, tears and swearing was prevalent tonight and that was just the girls, you should have heard me... :-) To be honest whilst my legs felt tired, I actually felt very happy with my efforts, they felt even and controlled.

A good chat with the group afterwards, especially a couple of the parents and some birthday wishes to Claire who turns 13 tmrw.

No comments: