Tuesday 14 April 2009

Back to 5 min on, 3 min off

Back to work today...damn! I started in the gym, just 30 min on the bike, steady pace, no upper body as my right shoulder is NOT playing the game (I can't lift anything above my head), so just 10 min of abs/core.
_________________

Ballan Holden car park was the place of torture, a couple of extra runners tonight, YAY. A tad warmer tonight, but exactly the same set except instead of a 6 minute easy jog I went for a 7 minutes, then the 4x5 min efforts with 3 min recovery (walking for 90 then shuffling for 90).

For me, I did this set better today, but a few of the younger brigade didn't and I'm sure they think I am trying to kill them... :-)

Two weeks down and I am sure this is the set that will build stronger runners, my only regret is a couple of the boys can't do this set due to Aussie Rules training.

No comments: