Sunday 4 January 2009

You Yangs

I arrived 30 minutes earlier than normal today and did a 30 min run prior to the groups arriving. I ran along Branding Yard Rd in an anti clockwise direction, once onto GCD I ran along the trail which gets onto Greyhound, 28:30 (5.9k).

I then ran with four of my juniors, we started along GCD, then onto Branding Yard Rd (clockwise), then onto Branding Yard Trail, I had to back track a couple of the times, Teagan was struggling today.... with a few back tracks and the extra bit for Hayley & Bailey we did just 7k.

I then joined Luke & Blair for 30 minutes, we ran along Greyhound Track sitting on 4:45 pace then then boys started to pick up the pace, once I got to approx sub 4:30 pace I held on and they continued to get faster. All up 19-20k for the morning.

4 comments:

jojo said...

...a good run Mr Stu :)

Ewen said...

What's this "Mr" business? Do you make the kids call you "Mr"? ;)

Nice long run. Finishing with 4:30 ks - good stuff.

All the best with the sub 2:30 and sub 5:15. Setting goals is so hard.

Stu Mac said...

Of course the Mister stuff is a Jo 'ism' ...

Ewen said...

OK, so it's a "term of endearment". Sweet!