Sunday 18 January 2009

Gotta love a Sunday morning

Sunny, bright and little wind. At the YY at 10 to 8, Jo stayed behind and I took for a 35 minute run along the Greyhound Track, 17 minutes out and then I turned around, a few minutes later I ran into Adrian so we enjoyed each others company for approx 15 minutes.

Once back at Toynes Rd HQ, between my group & Burkies and the walking mums we had over 25 kids & adults, we all took of together along the Branding Yard Rd, my group knew we were going up to the Turntable car park, which meant the big hill, a few of Burkie's group decided to join in. For the younger kids this would be the biggest run for the season, 6.5-6.8km with the BIG hill just before the half way mark.

I'm not sure exactly how far I ran, I moved back & forth through my squad a few times, ensuring all were comfortable and relaxed. Once back I got chatting with the parents and before I knew it Jo was back, so I thought 70-75 minutes would be suffice today.

1 comment:

jojo said...

awww what a good bf you are//not making me wait half hour before AND 40 mins after :)