Friday 30 January 2009

Off to Warrnambool

Another bloody HOT day, c'mon who wants to experience 4 days of 43 degrees, this is not my idea of fun, I'd rather 0 degrees...anyway it got so bad and I heard it was cooler in Warrnambool, so I chucked Jo, Connor & Declan in the car and off we went...

Two hours & 30 minutes later we arrived at our Motel in a very comfortable 25 degrees, thank goodness!


Oh & btw, I am here for the Victorian Little Athletics State Multi Event Championships; discus, 80m-100m hurdles, long jump, 100m & 800m. A bunch of kids from my squad and a few other Werribee Little Aths kids are here trying their hardest either on Saturday or Sunday (depending on their age group).

I'll let you know how the group go.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Brrr - 25 is freezing. Sounds like a fun weekend up in those cool mountains.

Anonymous said...

Mountains?