Wednesday 1 October 2008

Another month commences

Today & tmrw off from work hanging out with Connor & Declan who are on school holidays and couldn't go to holiday care. Minimal plans, but lots of visiting Garden places, sorry boys!


At the track with the junior squad, I arrived earlier enough to run five laps prior to getting the kids moving into their strides which I did a few of and the remainder I watched and checked some form. Then a lap of side steps, backwards running, high knees, but kicks and criss cross. Then drills, lots of quick feet work and some bounding on the grass.

Reps of 150m, I broke the squad into 4 groups of 4 with like ability. I joined in running alongside talking to the groups for all of the reps, 3 groups did 8 and the faster group did an extra 2. Not sure of times, but I think probably 24ish per 150m. Finished off with 3 laps to cool down.

No comments: