Sunday 26 October 2008

You Yangs

A nice solo run this morning in nice warm conditions, 24 degrees at 8am...yay. After 30 minutes I decided I would scare the animals and run with no top and those wallabies went racing in various directions. I even had a koala screaming and an echidna digging for China...

An enjoyable 75 minutes, no clouds, lots of sun with some heat! I ran the Branding Yard Trail, upto Flinders Peak, along Rockwell, over to GCD and then onto on of the MTB trails for 20 minutes before returning back to GCD, past Toynes Rd onto Greyhound and then back, just over 15km.

Then off to Altona for a lovely breaky with Jo, then back to my place to catch up with Cam after his 10 day cruise.

1 comment:

jojo said...

yeah not exactly solo-we did go together-even if you didnt run with me...we did cross paths-err whilst i wasnt busy getting lost that is ...oops