Wednesday 8 October 2008

Another long day

At my desk just before 7am no running this morning, I wasn't wanting to, so I didn't. Picked up C&D at 4:30ish, to the track for junior squad and then the first week of Little Aths General Training which I coordinate for the entire Centre.

Only a few from my group were training early so then they could concentrate on some jumping & throwing later on with General Training. A new 11 year old boy who ran 2m45s for 800m at PS Zones has joined the group which fits in very nicely and this will encourage a couple of the 2:50 runners. A tough set for the kids, 400m reps at approx 1500 pace, the instructions were run 400, walk 100, float 100 and then back into it x 4/5 depending. I was setting up General Training so I missed the first 2 reps and then joined in for 2 reps to get a feel of their pace and to chat with Shaun (new boy).


I finished off at the track at 6:50, took the boys home and then off to my 60 min pilates class. A tired Stu arrived home 8:45pm

1 comment:

jojo said...

poor stu- i would have given him a hug if he wasnt so grumpy ;) Lol